"Making it, As Easy as it Should Be"
Business Records in Self Storage
Files & Business Records in Self-Storage - Concerns:
- Lacks design & organization to manage compliance requirements.
- Has no method to ensure files are returned to the correct box.
- Is time-consuming; it is expensive to send employees for retrievals or returns.
- Employees are usually not dressed for the occasion; they prefer not to do this.
- When employees do not use an organized process; how do you find your files?
- Self-Storage has limited height, causing higher per unit storage cost.
- Storage Units are typically rented larger to allow for future growth.
To Organize & Manage Business Records correctly the following is required:
- Must be done with structure, on an ongoing supervised basis.
- Boxes clearly labeled with content description to successfully locate files.
- Verified box descriptions; accurate data entry managed by trained employees.
- As files age the following is necessary to minimize costs & limit liability.
What is the correct retention period?
- What are the legal compliance & privacy requirements to meet government standards such as; HIPAA, FACTA & SOX?
- How do you know when to destroy your files?
- What needs to be done to ensure records are destroyed correctly?
Pouch Records Management provides a computerized Bar-Coded filing system for the complete life cycle of the record.
- Ability to research database from home or office computer 24/7.
- Pick-up & delivery requests by telephone or on-line 24/7.
- Records Management stores by the item; you only rent the space that needed today.
Pouch Off-Site Records Management provides an economical & efficient method of storage, including, a complete management system for the life cycle of my Records.