Document Shredding & Recycling
Pouch provides Shred or Recycle Bins for the office holding up to 250 lbs of paper or the equivalent of the contents of eight or nine standard size file boxes.
- Shred Bins are provided at the office or home & emptied on a monthly rotation basis; they are emptied by "Certified Destruction".
- Shred Bins are locked and not opened until the contents are loaded into the Shredding Truck. A "Certificate of Destruction" is issued.
- Recycling Bins are provided at the home or office and emptied on a monthly rotation basis; these are emptied at a paper recycling center.
- Recycling is an economical method to destroy non-sensitive paper materials that do not contain personal information.
- When records become eligible for destruction by recycling, Pouch asks that all records do not contain any consumer information in accordance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA).
- Pouch goes the extra mile by providing systems that help protect me.
For more information on Pouch Records Management shredding and recycle process, please click on the links below: